Thursday, January 28, 2010

Treadmill

Well, today's run went a little better.  I was short on time, so I got on the treadmill this morning and put in two miles.  Whatever was bothering me yesterday was not there today.  I can still tell that my stamina is not that good.  Patience.  I believe that is what I said I needed yesterday.

I listened to an audio book on my iphone.  That always helps pass the time while on the treadmill.  I usually have a wonderful view from there over our lake, but it was still dark.  It's no fun staring at a reflection of yourself while running.

I am aware that I need to make an appointment with my cardiologist before going to far into my training.  He has been very reinforcing of my running post-MI in the past, but it would be the smart thing to do.  I will make a commitment to do this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment